Enter your name and email to Receive Updates
Avrupa Minerals is a growth-oriented junior exploration and development company focused on aggressive exploration, using a prospect generator model, for valuable mineral deposits in politically stable and prospective regions of Europe, including Portugal, Kosovo, and Germany.
The Company has an exciting portfolio of exploration projects consisting of:
- Copper and Zinc in southern Portugal at Marateca and Sines and in the Alvalade JV project area located in the Iberian Pyrite Belt, where Europe's richest active copper mine operates;
- Tungsten and Gold in northern Portugal at the Covas JV project area;
- Gold, Bismuth, Tungsten, and Tellurium on the Arga license, located in northern Portugal, adjacent to the Covas JV;
- Gold in the developing North Portugal Au-W Belt on the Sabroso, Arcas, and Candedo licenses;
- Copper - Gold porphyry and epithermal potential in southern Portugal within the Alvito project area;
- Silver, Lead, and Zinc in Kosovo on the Glavej, Kamenica, and Selac properties in the Trepça Mineral Belt of the Vardar Zone, historically, Europe's most productive district for lead and zinc;
- A polymetallic gossan zone on the Slivovo license, also located in the Trepça Mineral Belt, just 15 km southeast of Prishtine, the capital city of Kosovo.
- Copper and Gold in southern Kosovo within the Koritnik exploration license area in the Sharr-Dragash intrusive complex;
- Gold and Tin in eastern Germany in the 307 km2 Oelsnitz exploration license in the historic Erzgebirge Mining District, a 1000-year producer of tin, tungsten, silver, base metals, and uranium.
The projects are all in areas with existing mines and strong geological potential for discovery of further economic metal deposits.
Avrupa's aim is to create shareholder value through the development of a project portfolio to joint venture or sale to larger mining companies.
Avrupa Minerals has a strong and dedicated management team with extensive and broad experience from exploration to development. Management is supported by an active board with exploration and financial experience. In its present areas of exploration, Avrupa enjoys excellent relations with government mining agencies, local authorities, and the communities where it works.